APN Update for LTE 520
1. Power the router up and allow 5 minutes for it to start.
2. Connect to the router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet port.
3. Open a web browser
4. Type 192.168.11.1 in the address bar.
5. Log in with the (user) and the password that is on the bottom of the router. - User ID /Password is the router login. - SSID/Pass Phrase is the Wi-Fi login This information is located on the bottom of the router.
6. Once you are in the user interface, please select the “Network” tab
7. Next Select the LTE Tab.
8. Select the “LTE” Tab.
9. In the section that says APN on the page, you will type the following. Urban with Static IP – “b2b.static” the majority of Urban plans will continue to be on “fast.t-mobile.com”. For Rural Plans please enter “broadband”
10. Once you entered the APN, scroll to the bottom, and select save an apply.
11. Select Reboot and allow 5 – 10 minutes for the unit to reboot.
APN Update for LTE 200
1. Connect to the router either wirelessly or with an ethernet cord
2. Load the browser of your choice and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
3. Log in to the User Interface with the Username and Password on the bottom of the router.
4. Select the “LTE” Tab
5. Select the drop down labeled “APN Profile”
6. Select “User-Defined”
7. In the box labeled “APN Self-define” enter the Profile Name Ex. ATTB, TMO, VZW
8. In the box labeled “APN Name” enter the APN itself, Ex. “broadband”, “fast.t-mobile.com”.
9. At the bottom of the box select “Add” and allow 10 to 15 seconds for this to process.
10. Select the “Admin” tab at the top of the page.
11. Select “Commit and Reboot” and complete the reboot process.
12. You have updated the APN.
APN Update for C4R400
1. Connect to the router Wireless or through Ethernet connection.
2. Load the browser of your choice and go to 192.168.100.1.
3. On the left side of the GUI where it shows connection status click where it says ON to turn connected status off. *If there is a cloud with and x through it that means the connection status is off due to a connection issue.
4. In the middle of the GUI, It says Network Settings and WIFI Settings, select Network Settings.
5. Third option down on the left-hand side in the Network Settings menu is APN, select APN.
6. Where it says auto or manual for the APN select Manual.
7. A blue button with white letters saying ADD NEW will appear, select ADD NEW.
8. For the PDP Type leave as IPV4.
9. Enter the Profile Name Desired Ex. ATTB, TMO, VZW
10. For the APN enter the exact APN shown on the APN Sheet.
11. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and Click APPLY, Success should pop up on the screen.
12. Next click SET AS DEFAULT; this should pop up Success as well.
13. Power the unit down for 2 minutes.