Updating your APN without gotW3's consent could lead to reduced speeds until the next billing cycle.
2. Load the browser of your choice and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
3. Log in to the User Interface with the Username and Password on the bottom of the router.
4. Select the "LTE" Tab
5. Select the drop-down labeled "APN Profile."
6. Select "User-Defined."
7. In the box labeled "APN Self-define," enter the Profile Name Ex. ATTB, TMO, VZW
8. In the box labeled "APN Name," enter the APN, 'broadband'
9. At the bottom of the box, select "Add" and allow 10 to 15 seconds for this to process.
10. Select the "Admin" tab at the top of the page.
11. Select "Commit and Reboot" and complete the reboot process.
12. You have updated the APN.