ReadyNet LTE 200 Rural Plan Manual Firmware Update
1. Hard reset the router by holding down the reset button with a paper clip for 15-20 seconds.
2. Download the firmware file. (Attached) and save it somewhere easy to find. EX. "Desktop" or leave it in the "downloads" folder.
3. Connect to the router wirelessly or with an ethernet cable if possible.
4. Once connected, load the web browser of choice; Google Chrome is a good choice.
5. Go to the address bar and enter "192.168.1.1."
6. Username: admin Password: admin
7. Once you have logged into the router, the top of the page on the right side is a tab that says "Admin" Select that tab.
8. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see a tab that says "Firmware Upgrade." Select "Firmware Upgrade."
9. After that, you will see a tab appear that says "choose file" select that tab.
10. Select the appropriate firmware.
11. Select upgrade and you and complete the prompts. (click ok)
12. Within 60 seconds, you will see the Firmware upgrading. Please wait screen pictured above.
13. When the upgrade is complete, the router will reset on its own. Please watch the lights on the router in this step.
14. If router lights do not reset, please exit the browser and unplug the router for 15 seconds.
15. If lights are coming back on, please exit your browser.
16. Reconnect to the Wi-Fi of the router and proceed to log back into the router.